Call our Victim Services help line at 509-684-6139 or 844-509-SAFE (844-509-7233), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to speak with a trained advocate if you are the victim of a crime.
If you or someone you know has been a victim of any crime, you are not alone! Rural Resources Victim Services serves more than 350 new victims of crime each year in Stevens County, helping them and their families find the support they need to recover and move forward. All our services are free and confidential.
One call to our 24-hour help line puts you in touch with trained volunteers and staff who can provide you with:
- Information about victim’s rights
- Crisis intervention with people who can listen and care, and who will help you with options and resources
- Legal and medical advocacy
- Resources and referral to services such as housing, energy assistance, transportation and employment
- Assistance with court orders for legal protection
- Community education and training to promote awareness about help for crime victims