Call our Victim Services help line at 509-684-6139 or 844-509-SAFE (844-509-7233), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to speak with a trained advocate if you are the victim domestic violence or sexual assault.
If you or someone you know is in an abusive situation or has been the victim of a sexual assault, you are not alone! Rural Resources Victim Services serves more than 350 new victims of crime each year in Stevens County, helping them and their families find the support they need to recover and move forward. All our services are free and confidential.
One call to our 24-hour help line puts you in touch with trained volunteers and staff who can provide you with:
- Temporary safe shelter for domestic violence victims
- Information about victim’s rights
- Crisis intervention with people who can listen and care, and who will help you with safety planning, options and resources
- Therapy for sexual abuse victims through contracted qualified therapists (services are available only by referral and based on availability of funding)
- Resources and referral to services such as legal or financial assistance, counseling, housing, employment and medical care
- Assistance with court orders for legal protection through restraining orders
- Community education and training to prevent domestic violence and sexual assault
Call us at 509-684-6139 or toll-free 844-509-SAFE (7233) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.