We transport passengers from the communities listed below into Colville, Chewelah or Kettle Falls every two weeks for shopping, medical appointments or to visit friends and family. Passengers arrive in Colville by 10:30 a.m. and depart at 1:30 p.m. Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance and should be made by the Monday prior to your desired travel date. The suggested donation for each round trip is $5 per person. Call 1-800-776-9026 for more information or for communities not listed.
Click here to view the schedules for:
- Suncrest, Clayton, Loon Lake, Springdale, Valley, Chewelah, Addy, Arden
- Metaline Falls, Metaline, Ione
- Northport, Evans, Marcus, Kettle Falls
- Fruitland, Hunters, Cedonia, Gifford, Daisy, Rice
- Republic, Malo, Curlew, Danville, Orient, Barstow, Boyds